We know you work hard and you probably don’t have a few hours to spare creating a pumpkin spice lattes. So, we found you a cheat to enjoy wonderful Pumpkin Spice Coffee drinks this Fall.
Pumpkin Spice Recipe for Drip, French Press, and Pourover Coffee Drinkers
- Step 1: Add one cup of finely ground coffee. You want STRONG coffee for this recipe
- Step 2: Add 1 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice (McCormick or similar brands)
- Step 3: Stir the Pumpkin Pie Spice in grounds
- Step 4: Add water and brew coffee as normal
- Step 5: When coffee is ready, pour into your favorite coffee cup
- Step 6: Add a dash of maple syrup and 1/8 cup of your favorite cream or milk
Easy Pumpkin Spice Recipe for D-Cup (k-cup style) Coffee Drinkers
- Step 1: Select a strong coffee.
- Step 2: Add 2 Dashes of Pumpkin Pie Spice (McCormick or similar brands) to the bottom of your coffee cup
- Step 3: Add a dash of maple syrup to your coffee cup
- Step 4: Add 1/8 cup cream or your favorite milk and stir ingredients
- Step 5: Place your cup under your Keurig style machine and brew!
Like the recipe? Take a picture of your creation and send it our way!